HAVE A QUESTION?
CONTACT OUR TEAM
Our friendly team is here for you Monday to Thursday between 8:00am and 4:00pm AEST and Friday between 8:00am and 3:00pm AEST. (Closed Public Holidays and Weekends). No question is too big or too small.
We will endeavour to respond to your email within 24 business hours.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If there is anything else we can assist you with please don’t hestitate to reach out on our social media pages or by filling in the form above.
We want to make purchasing our products as quick and easy as possible. We accept a variety of different payment methods including: Afterpay, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
Our sunglasses vary in styles and dimensions, measurements and specifications can be found in each product description. If you have any questions please contact us.
Good question! A huge amount of energy has gone into ensuring that our products are only manufactured from FSC certified plantations. Below are some specifics out each type of timber we use:
- Bamboo – Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. Growing up to 90cm a day for some species. Bamboo plantations are great for obsorbing carbon dioxide out of the environment and are recognised as being one of the most sustainable timbers to farm. Our bamboo is sourced from sustainable farms in South East Asia which is stained and bleach into various colours.
- Zebrawood – Native to West Africa is sustainably farmed around the world for its unique grain and texture resemblying a zebra pattern. The wood appears light brown and has darkish black streaks. Depending on how the timber is sawn the streaks can be wavey or chaotic in pattern. These unique characteristics make each pair of zebrawood sunglasses unique in their appearance.
- Black Walnut – The colour can range from light brown to a dark chocolate colour. Grain burl patterns are present and are unique in appearance. Native to the Eastern United States.
- Oak – Native to Europe and North Africa. Oak is light brown in colour and display varying amounts of darker fleck spots throughout the timber. Oak is treasured by woodworkers around the world for being a solid timber for furniture projects.
- Ebony – Ebony refers to hardwood species that has been stained to appear dark in colour. Selected for it durability hardwood makes a fantastic material for sunglasses.
All Trunk Sunglasses come standard with polarized lenses. As light waves travel in all different directions. Vertical light helps us to see, while horizontal light restricts our vision with glare when it bounces off shiny surfaes such as water, snow, roads or glass. Polarized lenses allow in the vertical light providing us with clear vision while blocking out and absorbing the horizontal light caused by glare.
If you are looking to buy our products in large quantities or to place a wholesale order, please send us an email at email@example.com with details about the products and quantities that you are interested in, and we will be happy to provide you with more information.
Once your order is placed we will ship the order within 2 business days. Below is a approx outline of shipping times worldwide:
Please note that there are carrier delays currently due to COVID distruptions.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
|Australian Metropolitan Areas||2-4 business Days from dispatch|
|Australian Rural Areas
(outside Metro areas)
|4-8 business Days from dispatch|
|New Zealand||4-8 business Days from dispatch|
|United States||7-12 Business Days from dispatch|
|Canada||7-12 Business Days from dispatch|
|United Kingdom||7-12 Business Days from dispatch|
|Europe||7 -12 Business Days from dispatch|
Good news! We don’t charge for handling or shipping! Free Shipping Worldwide for all!
Trunkeyewear.com uses Stripe Payment Gateway and PayPal to accept credit and debit card payments. Both parties automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). More information can be found here.
We accept all major credit cards Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover through either Paypal or Stripe Payment Gateway. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256.
We accept all form of Paypal Payments. When you pay with PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the seller, and you can pay using only your email address and password.
Divide your purchase into 4 fortnightly payments. Payment plans are avaialble upon checkout. With interest-free instalments, the only fees are for late payments. You can find your payment schedule in the Afterpay app and we’ll send you regular reminders.
We ensure all Trunk Lenses conform with UV400 (99.96% UVA/UVB) industry standards and include a polarizing filter thats infused into the lense. Trunk TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose) Lenses featured a brand new layered lens technology that greatly improves visual clarity and polarization.